Job Posting: 2023 Product Manager, Salesforce & Bubble
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Product Manager with a strong background in Salesforce and Bubble (or low-code/no-code applications) to help inform and implement our technology strategy. Reporting to the Director of Finance & Operations and working closely with a MS365 Product Management counterpart you will collaborate across the organization and contribute to the digital transformation of the organization. The product manager will focus on prioritizing features, functionality, workflow improvements that maximize delivery and impact for both internal and external users.
This role is for someone who enjoys working on a variety of projects and views technology as an accelerator for organizations. You’re someone who is energized by providing innovative solutions to organizational needs through a customer and user experience focus. Ideally, you bring a combination of technical expertise, a passion for user experience, and a proven track record of success in scaling products and processes. You excel at leading product development and implementation (planning through to execution) through a collaborative teaming process.
In this role you’ll join a team that is deeply committed to producing measurable change while also enjoying the process. We have a supportive, collaborative culture that prioritizes community and connection. We embrace continuous learning and innovation, and we invest in the growth and development of every team member to help them achieve their personal and professional goals. We strive to live our core values in everything we do.
Salesforce & Bubble
Salesforce and Bubble are two of our most important platforms that are deeply connected to our work, impact, and performance. Both platforms are supported by a highly technical consultant that the Product Manager can leverage for strategy and complex builds, issues, or changes.
In this role you will:
- Leverage in-depth knowledge of Salesforce and Bubble applications to drive product development, enhancements, and integrations while centering the user experience (for multiple user types both internal and external).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, leading product meetings and owning process documentation to scale products and processes ensuring they align with organizational growth objectives and impact frameworks with a user centred approach.
- Identify opportunities for improvements and scalability in both product features and operational processes, leveraging design thinking.
- Oversee the implementation and use of Salesforce and Bubble, including customization, configuration, and integration with other systems. Continuously gathering insights and use cases.
- Work closely with Salesforce administrators/developers, and other relevant teams to ensure the successful deployment of Salesforce and Bubble solutions.
Learning, Training & Customer Support
- Develop and implement accessible training programs for end-users to ensure effective and widespread adoption of Salesforce and Bubble.
- Monitor user feedback and adjust to improve the user experience.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning, encouraging knowledge-sharing and skill development across the organization.
- Develop the knowledge assets and standard operating procedures required for the day-to-day business operations and issue management.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
Data Management & Process Development
- Implement and maintain data quality standards within Salesforce and Bubble, that are efficient, lean, and accessible.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy through regular audits and data cleansing activities.
- Collaborate with consultants and team members to align data management with our strategy and data architecture.
Other job duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- University or College education or equivalent experience in information technology, business, computer science, engineering, information systems, or math.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and team skills.
- Exceptional commitment to understanding the end user (external and internal) and commitment to quality.
- Experience with designing integration workflows and providing documentation to developers.
- Experience working with Salesforce and Bubble or low-code/no-code software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Flexible, adaptable, inquisitive, and resourceful
- Experience or commitment to learning to apply an intersectional gender equity lens, including specific understanding of anti-oppression and accessibility principles and their applications.
- Experience in applying Design Thinking best practices or principles.
- Previous experience in customer service, front facing end-user experience.
- Previous work or volunteer experience in the non-profit and/or sport sector.
- Experience working within SharePoint environments, Teams, Zoom, Submittable, Airtable, and Zapier.
- Bilingualism (French-English)
- This is a full-time, permanent, and remote position with the option of flexible working hours (core hours are 9am to 5pm time zone dependent).
- We will consider applicants located anywhere in Canada.
- Salary range is $75,000 – $85,000 plus comprehensive health benefits. We determine starting salary based on the candidate’s experience alignment to the role and Canadian Women & Sport’s Core Competency Framework.
- This position requires some travel (minimum two times a year within Canada for team gatherings and as needed for project teaming or training).
SUBMITTING YOUR INTEREST
We provide equal opportunity for all applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by local law. Self-identification by candidates in the process is completely voluntary. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you are a qualified candidate with a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require reasonable accommodation to complete this application. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Deadline to apply is Sunday January 28th, 2024. Candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to the attention of Alison Spitzer, Director of Finance & Operations.