BOARD OF DIRECTORS – FALL 2022 ELECTIONS
Canadian Women & Sport is currently updating our board nomination cycle to create an even cadence of terms and elections for all members. The positions will be voted on at the Fall AGM on Sept 19, 2022. Given this transition period, we are not calling for new applications for the board at this time.
As a Multisport Service Organization, Canadian Women & Sport partners with sport organizations, governments, and leaders to build better sport through gender equity. We’re experts on systemic change and strive to build a stronger, more equitable sport system for girls and women and for all Canadians.
Our board members play a critical role in fulfilling our mission by:
- Providing strategic guidance and leadership to the CEO and staff as they implement the strategic and operational plans;
- Participating in committees such as the revenue generation and marketing, nominating, governance, and finance committees;
- Reviewing agendas and supporting materials prior to board and committee meetings;
- Approving annual budget and audit reports;
- Contributing to the CEO annual evaluation;
- Representing Canadian Women & Sport to stakeholders and acting as an ambassador to the organization.
If you are interested in learning more about board positions at Canadian Women & Sport and future election cycles, please email email@example.com.